Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sorry For the Silence...

It's been a long time since my last post!! I guess keeping up with my blog is harder than I thought it was going to be! It is a lot of work taking care of three beautiful babies! =) I figured I would give everyone a quick update as to what we have been up to since my last post. We were finally able to make it up to Bakersfield to visit my sister-in-law's family. They live on about an acre of land and have a beautiful, huge swimming pool. The kids love going there to swim with their cousins and we haven't had a chance to get up there this summer until a few weeks ago. The kids had a blast with Conner and Emma. Other than that, we have just been doing things around the house. We recently converted our garage (or half of it) into a play area for the kids since we don't have much of a backyard. They love it although the weather here is still a little too hot to play much in there. Once the weather cools down a bit, they will probably be playing out there more often.

My Dad has also come over a few times to watch all three,yes all three,(go Dad!!) of the kids so I can get out and go for a run. It has been so nice to have even an hour to myself just to clear my head and refuel! Thanks Dad!! The kids have so much fun with their "Bumpa". We are so blessed to have both sets of Grandparents close so the kids get to see them fairly often! So here are just a few fun pictures of the last few weeks!!
Photobucket
Baby Aaden hanging out with his Daddy.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The gang swimming with their cousins

Photobucket
Aaden went swimming too...
Photobucket
....and so did Mommy!!

Photobucket
The kids with their "uncles" Rod and Ren (yes they're twins!!)

Photobucket
Bumpa's babysitting!!

Photobucket
I had a girls night out with my dear friends Jessie and Michelle. We've all been friends since we were 14 yrs. old!!

We also just went on a really fun camping trip this past weekend, but I will write and post pictures of our trip later this week!

P.S. Thanks Chris for helping me to figure all this out! You're the best!=)

2 comments:

R. Sutton said...

Hey That's a great picture of Ren and I with the kids! I can't believe we all sat still long enough for the picture! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

That picture of the kids, Rod and I is great! Everyone is looking at the camera!