Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Big Boy!!

So I started Aaden on rice cereal a week ago and he loves it! It took awhile for him to learn to swallow it instead of push it out, but now he's a pro! It is so nice because it allows me to get out of the house a bit. Aaden is nursing only (no formula) so that means that wherever I go, he goes. Or if I leave him at home with Mike I can only be gone for an hour. Now that he started cereal, I can leave him with Mike and if he gets hungry, Mike can feed him cereal! So this week I went out with my dear friend Jessie. We went on a run and then to dinner! It was so much fun! I also went to a movie with my Mom! That was fun, I haven't been to a movie in ages....

Aaden also started rolling over a few weeks ago! Now when I put him on the floor on his back, he flips right over onto his tummy! It is so cute! I can't wait until he starts crawling! Wait a minute, then I'll be chasing three children..maybe I can wait a little while! =)

ALSO...It's Mike's birthday today!!! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband. He is a terrific Daddy to our kids and he is so good to me. He always offers to watch the kids for me when he gets home from work so I can get out of the house for a bit. I love you, Mike, with all my heart. I am so glad God placed us together! You are my best friend and I love the family we have built together. I am proud of you for all you do for us....HAPPY BIRTHDAY,PAL!

No comments: